Monday, February 8, 2010

Dang

I haven't been doing so good lately, and not really trying.  I think I just needed a break after being sick, and before being sick, I was really good for 6 months.  I avoided weighing myself for a while, and finally did and found that I gained back everything I lost.  So poor fishies.  I took off all the ones I've added.  I'm starting over and refocusing to do better from now on. 

I did exercise today!  I played on my parents' wii fit - those things are fun, and it is good to get a mixture of aerobic, strength, and balance.  It tells me frequently that I'm a little wobbly - maybe if I keep practicing, I won't be such a klutz!

1 comment:

  1. That stinks! But, atleast youre still motivated. Don't be discouraged. You look great. Remember it's a life change and you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete