Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Exercise!

The past few days I have really craved exercising.  Not just my 20-minute Buns of Steel, but sweat-pouring-down-the-face don't-know-if-I-can-keep-going type of exercise.  I love how it makes me feel afterwards.  I like going to a gym, and I used to do it all the time when it was readily available at work.  I also liked Sharon's suggestion of going swimming, and considered getting a membership at the Legacy Center.  But I'm not sure at this point if the distance would be a deterrant, and if I could justify the cost.  If I do get the job that I interviewed for last week, then I will definitely get a membership, and exercise on the way home from work.  I have also used the Willow Springs fitness center, but the equipment is breaking down (unless they got new ones in the past year).  So after weighing all of the drawbacks, I went to my parents' house today, and used their wii fit!  It was a lot of fun, and I feel like I got a good workout.  I am a numbers person, so I like that it told me that I got a total of 31 minutes of exercise time and burned 196 calories.  And losing 3 lbs since last time (a month ago) was great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment