Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weekend of CAKE!!

My sister, Kristin, got married last weekend!  Yea!  But the bad thing was that there was cake, cake, CAKE!  Yummmmy!!  I love cake!  I had cake at the bridal shower, cake at the reception, and cake after the reception!  It was so good!  But I was careful and ate less of other stuff, so I didn't gain any weight.  Plus, my cake and all things sugar cravings will stay satisfied for a long time!

My exercise has hit a lull again.  I like the wii fit, but it wasn't giving me the satisfaction that I was looking for.  There are too many pauses in between, and it doesn't challenge my endurance very much.  So I tried the treadmill at the clubhouse again.  I used to do it all the time and watch movies, which was great.  But the belt is a little jerky, and the screen for movies had weird colors.  So I brought my own portable DVD player, rigged it up to the panel with a belt, and tried to get used to the jerkiness.  It worked out pretty good, until right at 55 minutes, when I was going to start my cool down, the treadmill shut off and wouldn't turn back on.  I killed it.

1 comment:

  1. ok, so I didn't entirely kill the treadmill. I just wore it out. I went back again today, and it worked fine.

    ReplyDelete