Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hi everyone!

Yeah, it's really me:( What happened? Where did I go? I'm not sure. I was doing ok for a while and lost some more weight. I'm a yo-yo, in both dieting and mind=) I went to Anchor Blue with Josh tonight. He needed some pants, I browsed the shirts. I tried some on and pretended they looked good on me. Josh was nice and said "hmmm...it might be a little tight?" "maybe this store isn't quite your style?". His words weren't hurtful, but now I feel FAT and depressed. I had such high hopes for myself, such great goals. Sure, I'm busy, but that's no excuse to be healthy! I just need to DO instead of TALKING about doing. I just need to eat less, and eat healthy and just DO that instead of thinking, "well, I messed up today, so who cares!" OR "it's kind of chilly outside, I'll jog tomorrow" OR "I'm too tired to get up early to exercise". I could go on, but you get my point.

I guess I need to get back on track and commit myself again. And I need to commit myself to others, not myself. If I'm the only one that knows my goals and mess-ups, then no one will know when I mess up!

So here goes! Even though this week is extremely busy, I commit to eat healthier (even if we chance to eat out) and exercise every day, whether it be in the morning before I babysit, or at night when I jog with Christian.

I'll keep you guys posted and let you know at the end of the week how I did!

1 comment:

  1. How did it go?? I hope at least it was better than if you didn't try at all!

    ReplyDelete