Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We've got to move it move it!

Thanks, everyone for getting us going again.  I guess with everything there is a lag between the initial hype  and the real commitment.  As for me, I am doing somewhat better.  I got a membership to the legacy center!  woot woot!!  And I went twice last week!!  And I found out that I am a really bad swimmer!  But when I went, I did a bunch of stuff and felt great.  I like the variety there and it keeps me going for a couple hours.  As far as eating, I really realized that I am an emotional eater.  I got my final rejection letter yesterday from doctorate programs that I had applied to, and then came home from the store with a bunch of junk food.  Well, it wasn't all junk, the brie cheese was great.  And I got bananas.  I didn't eat it all - don't worry, but food is tied to emotion for me and it helps me feel better when I am down or stressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment