Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The blog has...lost steam

Hello everyone!
I changed the blog from private to public. That way, any posts people write will show up in our google readers (if we use that). I know that it will be more motivating if it's easier to read what's going on, without having to come here. If anyone doesn't like that, feel free to change it back.
I hope that even though we may not be writing on this blog, we are all still working on our personal fitness in some way!
Here's my own update. I have lost a couple pounds since I last wrote. I've been eating less, eating healthier, and exercising more. I am finally hovering around my ideal weight! I feel happy and healthy. I think the nicer spring weather really makes a difference in my desires to exercise, because I can go outside!
I hope everyone is having a nice spring, and feeling good about the work we are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! Great job Elisa! You are an inspiration to us all!!

    ReplyDelete