Thursday, January 7, 2010

Confession

I wouldn't admit this to anyone else, only my weight loss buddies, cuz you know what I'm going through! Do you wonder where I've been the last couple of days?? Bindging! AHHHH! Seriously, it's that time of the month, I'm bloated and tired and I'm a super emtional eater. So I've been eating a lot of chocolate, brownies and cake:-( But I told myself that I'm pretty pathetic, because really, like Pam said, I don't need any excuses! So today I had an apple and a cheese stick for breakfast. I made 97% fat free popcorn (I NEED just that little bit of butter) to snack on today. I'm also making homemade bread, but I'm planning on not eating it. I know my family will eat one loaf super fast, and I might just give the other one away.

I need to go to the store and buy lots of fruits and vegetables. My aunt said she lost 15 lbs. this fall. The main thing she did was eat more fruits and vegetables (6 servings total a day!) and she didn't really have to change her diet. I think I'm going to try it! There's nothing wrong with eating healthier:D

Keep up the good work, guys. Thanks for letting me confess:) I'm glad I have a place to write about my naughtiness. I hope next time I post it will be something good!

2 comments:

  1. Renae - I totally understand! That's why I've been eating so many M&Ms! I think we should all get a couple of days off each month, if we need it. But we have to get right back on!

    By the way, I love the decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I like the idea about fresh fruits and veggies. My problem is that I don't eat them quick enough and they go bad. So I think that each time I go to work, I will come home with a few pieces of produce, and only the stuff that looks good to me at the time. That way it stays fresh.

    ReplyDelete