Wednesday, January 6, 2010

wii fit!

I lost the other 1/2 of the first pound!  Now only anther 538 to go!  Ok, not really that much, but it seems like it somedays.  I just keep focusing on the smaller goals that lead up to the big ones.  A pound and a half this week... 5 lbs to new clothes...  30 lbs before the cruise...  and a pound a week after that until I am considered a "healthy weight."

So last night, I went over to my parents' house to help set up their new wii fit.  (by the way, my mom's name is Dorothy, and she might be posting stuff on the blog from time to time)  I had never used a wii fit before, and it was really neat!  It told me that I was obese and that my biological age was 10 years older than my actual age, and that my balance was equal to a person who had one too many.  I definitely plan on using it more, and playing the fun games to improve my overall fitness.  But for today, I need to rest and hopefully kick this dang cold once and for all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm too scared to use Wii fit b/c of all that info:)
    I hear it's fun though. Good job on the progress!!! You're way motivated. Could you pass some to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Wii fit. I need to get back into a routine of actually using mine! I love how it keeps track of things for you. I especially love it when it tells me I've lost weight:D

    ReplyDelete