Monday, January 11, 2010

A Message From Renae:D

Good job, Pam! And hang in there, Lori! I think we're all doing pretty good. I know what you mean, Lori, about having no energy to exercise! But it is true, once you just do it, you feel so much better. I wish I had some advice on how to just do it. Sometimes for me, I just have to get up before everyone else and get in at least 20 minutes of a workout video or something. I just don't do it when everyone else is awake. And if I wait until after bedtime, I'm too tired. It seems like your body will adjust as you start doing more, and it will become easier.

I'm happy to report a 1 lb. loss this last week. My scale told me 1 lb. Wii Fit told me 2.3 lbs. But I don't want to get my hopes up too much, so I'm just going to go with 1 lb. I was happy to add a fish to the side!!! (Mine's orange:D)

For those who want to track calories eaten and burned and tell you how many calories to eat, I really suggest sparkpeople.com (it's free!). I absolutely love it. If you decide to do it, take time to get familiar with the website. There's a place to enter how much you weigh, what you want to weigh and by when. Then it will calculate how many calories you need to consume each day. You can type in the food you eat, and it will tell you how many calories it was, and how many you have left. You can enter in your weight as often as you want and it has a progress chart to show you how you're doing and where you should be at. Anyway, I like it. Let me know if you have questions about it.

I'll post the Zumba schedule on here for those who are interested in doing it. Your first class is free. It's $30 for 10 punches, good to use whenever you want within 3 months. For every friend you refer and buys a pass, you get $5 off for each person on your next pass. I got $10 off my last pass!

Anyway...keep up the good work, and hang in there!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Renae! Another website that I have used some is fitday.com. It sounds like it does a lot of the same stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAy!!!! Good job! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete