Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SO HUNGRY!

K. I know if I keep plugging along it will get easier but today I really really wanted just to pig out on junk food. It's way hard to just be at home all day with the boys. I'm excited for spring so I can go on runs, walks, park, etc......

I ate Little Cesar's today though. I had only one piece of pizza. Together, the whole family, we ate only three pieces (ACCOMPLISHMENT!) We use to eat an entire one to ourselves (with just me and Mike!)
Oh yeah, Mike is doing this with me too. We are counting our points and really trying to be good.

I'm glad you guys are all such great motivators! Good luck!

(So to keep the hunger away I ate carrots with fat free dressing, salad, apple, and fat free popcorn!)

2 comments:

  1. Good Lori! I had the munchies yesterday too, but unfortunately I gave in to those dang M&Ms! They are almost gone, and I'm NOT buying more! I need to keep more low-cal snacks around the house. I have pickles and some fruit, but I need some more veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas, guys! I need some "healthy" munchies around. I definitely am a snacker!

    ReplyDelete