Monday, January 25, 2010

Slowly but surely.....

Hey! Since the blog went private, I forgot to check it! I get automatic updates on non-private blogs!
Anyway, I just thought I'd give you an update I lost 1.6 last week (I wish that was 16 but oh well!) and 1 this week. I even ran today finally! I played Wii "Just Dance" too. It was so much fun. If you have the Wii, you should totally play this. It was fun but a work out too:)

Pam, I just saw you in sacrament and you are lookin' good girl:)

Now, if only I can resist the temptation to eat ice cream before bed tonight, I'd be great! It's hard to resist temptation after a certain point in the day!

Good luck:)

1 comment:

  1. Yea Lori! I'm glad that the hard work is finally starting to pay off for you!

    I can understand about the temptation at night. I'm not sure if it is harder to resist it all together or to have just a little bit and stop. I think sometimes distractions help.

    ReplyDelete