Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

Hi guys! Sorry I was gone for so long:( My kids each took their turn of the flu. It took 1 1/2 weeks to cycle that through. I was SO glad that I didn't get it. HA! After 2 weeks of being flu free here, I GOT IT! Ugh. I woke up Sunday morning not feeling so well, thinking it was just because it was early. I survived church (Josh and I are primary teachers). Josh did the teaching, I did the "surviving". Anyway...I feel MUCH better today! I'm sad to report that I haven't lost any weight:( But that's ok! Just so you know, I'm not really trying to cheat, but I'm starting that HcG diet on Monday. I bought the stuff 2 weeks ago, but wanted to wait until after our girl's night to start it. I'm only going to do the minimum which is a total of 25 days, but the first 2 are eat anything super fatty you want. I've heard that it's kind of hard to keep the weight off afterwards, but I think if I can just jump start some weight loss that I can develop some pretty good eating habits and exercise routine to keep it off. Honestly, I'll be happy if I can lose 10 lbs doing it. My body doesn't seem to respond to this kind of stuff as amazingling as other people.

Anyway...I'll keep you posted. Maybe I'll blog about it every day while I'm doing it, then you'll know, Pam, if it's something you want to try.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the HcG! My other sister is doing it. I don't think it is the right thing for me. I have found that when I go on a real "diet" or program, I think about food even more, and that makes me want it more, and I end up eating more and gaining weight instead of losing it. So for me, small lifestyle changes are better. I am just curious about it.

    I hope you are feeling better! I have been sick a lot lately, and I know how miserable it can be. All I wanted to do was lay on the couch, watch movies, and eat chocolate.

    ReplyDelete