Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Week

So my official weigh-in this week is 4 lbs lost.  I know that has a lot to do with being sick, so I'm not celebrating too much until I actually try  to lose weight.  Yes, the cookies I bought were great, and so were the peanut M&Ms and of course, the yummy cupcake with lots of frosting from the baby shower.  ;)  These things were all my "feel good" foods, for times when I don't feel good.  It is a crutch, I know, and I need to learn to get over it and find other ways to feel good, instead of turning to food.

1 comment:

  1. YOU GO GIRL! Oh man, four pounds! Um, I'm going to be horrible this week (I decided to weigh in tomorrow! I did the first three days last week and then........it was like I had never eaten before:)
    Good job, Pam. I am so glad we are doing this together. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete