Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Image is everything! (at least for me)

So I went to Zumba last night. I usually stand in the back corner. But I was late and had to stand in the front, by the instructor in front of the mirror. I HAD to watch myself this time. There was no one to hide behind! It's funny, because I've lost a little bit of weight and in my mind I look ok. But in front of the mirror, with the truth staring right back at me, I've decided that this is going to be a real battle of the bulge. I didn't like the way I looked. But thankgoodness it didn't make me depressed. It just motivated me more to lose some weight, so the next time I'm stuck in front of the mirror at Zumba I can think "Hey, I really DON'T look so bad!"

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, my goal is to look like you! (someday, with lots and lots of work!)

    ReplyDelete